- Buying a concert ticket: FINALLY! only 183647596 days until show time.
- Week of the show: *to anyone who even glances your way* do you know what’s happening next week, im going to a concert. It will be the best concert ever. you don’t even understand. YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW AMAZING IT WILL BE.
- Night before the show: I need sleep. Hurry up and fall asleep mind! Tomorrow is going to be a giant party.
- At the show: holy dear concert gods. is this real life?!
- After the show: fuck everything. Can I just go back?
- 2 Months later: RELEASE NEW TOUR DATES ALREADY I MISS YOU.
And if you do, by chance, find yourself struggling with drowning, then no life-saving or otherwise procedure or act should be allowed to be administered. You got yourself into this mess, you have to live with the consequences.
You should see drowning as a gift.
You, there with the sunglasses! You’re just asking for it.
Also, if you were forcibly pushed into the water, don’t worry. If it was a legitimate pushing, your body will find a way to shut out all the water and survive the drowning.
YOU ARE DOING MAGIC HOMEWORK FOR YOUR MAGIC CLASSES AT YOUR MAGIC SCHOOL WITH YOUR MAGIC FRIENDS.
I WOULD GLADLY TRADE PLACES WITH YOU. WANNA DO MY MUGGLE HOMEWORK?
at no point in my childhood did i think i would be the kind of teenager that sits in their room all day crying over celebrities and tv shows and reading gay fanfiction
oh my gawd…the followers are pouring down like chicken grease at popeyes!
hahahhha yeah we’re all unicorns
7 million unicorns on tumblr.
lol worth a try to make new friends :D
I am a Unicorn! I am a Unicorn! ME! ME! ME!